- Propane is clean and efficient as well as abundant and available.
- Propane is one of the nations most versatile energy sources.
- Ideal for all agriculture, commercial and residential applications.
- Propane is a clean, odorless, non-toxic gas, which burns cleaner than any fossil fuel.
Propane is environmentally friendly and, if released into the atmosphere, propane evaporates quickly and does not contaminate ground water or cause potential health risks.
- As a by-product of natural gas and crude oil, a distinct odor is added for leak detection purposes.
- Propane is safer than natural gas but it is still flammable however; so special care and precautions must be taken for your safety.
- Propane is used by more than 60 million individuals across the U.S.